TBLC now offers video production services to member libraries. Our Media Content Producer has over six years of video production experience and is available to help you create media content for your library and staff.
The Media Content Producer can assist with all aspects of video production.
- Help you plan your video segment
- Script any necessary portions of your video
- Shoot at your library or other location
- Edit your video
- Provide green screen capabilities
- Produce graphics, and 3D animations
Once your library’s video is created it will be provided to you and you can use it as you see fit.
*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST 4-8 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE ACTUAL EVENT DATE.*
*WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO COVER ALL EVENTS THAT ARE SCHEDULED ON THE WEEKEND.*
Click the button below to submit your video production request.Request Video Production at your library.
Check out our Video Production Services promo video below and all of our videos here: