All Florida libraries that are members of FLIN are eligible to participate in the Florida Library Network Statewide Ground Delivery program, which provides pickup and delivery of interlibrary loan materials among over 200 libraries throughout Florida.
For support, to request bags and to report missed deliveries, please use the form at the bottom of this page.
- Delivery Manual 2016-2017
- View Frequently Asked Questions about Delivery
- Funding and Fees for libraries
- Download and Print Monthly Statistical Form
- To sign up to receive emails and updates about our Delivery program, email Vickie Frost.
For a full search page, or full list of participants, go to Labels to be Printed from Entire List of Libraries
The Florida Statewide Ground Delivery Service is funded under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Florida Department of State’s Division of Library and Information Services.