TBLC provides ongoing programs and services for members and libraries through out Florida including:
- Ask a Librarian. Join the project or learn more by visiting Ask a Librarian News and Information
- Continuing Education. TBLC offers Continuing Education to Members and provides Florida Library Webinars to Florida librarians.
- Statewide Ground Delivery All Florida libraries that are members of FLIN are eligible to participate in the Florida Library Network Statewide Ground Delivery program, which provides pickup and delivery of interlibrary loan materials among over 200 libraries throughout Florida.
- Ebooks and Digital Audio Books. Get help with all things ebooks at the Digital Delight Help Page.
- Member Discounts TBLC offers member libraries group discounts on library supplies and electronic resources. Group purchases leverage the group’s buying power, resulting in better pricing for all participants. For additional information about these and other group purchase offers, contact Vickie Frost at (813) 622-8252 (ext. 104).
- Other Member Services Consulting, Social Media, Facilitation, Staff Day Events, Advocacy and more.