This individual is responsible for capturing, editing, creating, and archiving video, photo, and graphic content for online and electronic resources.
Knowledge and understanding of current video production standards, practices, and terminology. Ability to effectively use and maintain a wide variety of media production equipment (both video and audio ) including but not limited to computers, cameras, microphones, digital recording devices, and lights. Ability to effectively use a wide variety of media production software.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Captures, edits, creates, and archives video, photo, and graphic content for online, electronic, and print resources.
- Encodes final videos for a variety of platforms and file formats including but not limited to YouTube, DVD, .mov, .wmv.
- Assists with and performs associated studio production work including but not limited to operating audio, cameras, green screen, and lighting sets.
- Serves as video editing and social media consultant and troubleshooter.
- Takes video projects from initial concept through completion.
- Assists library clients in planning video projects and coaches talent during filming.
- Participates in the media content production team.
- Travel is required within the State of Florida.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s degree required. Focus on Communications, Film, Media, or related field preferred. One year experience working directly with the public preferred. One year of relevant experience in video production preferred.
Full Time Employee
Salary Range – $30,000 to $40,000
Tampa Bay Library Consortium offers an extensive benefit package.
Qualified candidates please send cover letter, resume and links to your online portfolio to Vickie Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tampa Bay Library Consortium is a Drug Free Employer
Pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.