This page will be updated as information becomes available
- Bay Pines Veterans Hospital Medical Library: Reopened with some limited services as of Oct. 3
- Bok Tower Gardens: Reopened Oct 3 with some water damage
- Heartland Library Cooperative: Desoto, Hardee, and Glades libraries are closed due to local flooding and emergency operations use of the buildings.
- Hillsborough County Public Library Cooperative: Library locations will resume pre-storm operations and hours on Monday, October 3.
- Lake County Library System: Five branch libraries have closed
- Lakeland Public Library: All three Lakeland Libraries are open regularly scheduled hours beginning October 3rd
- Manatee Public Library System: REOPENING! Braden River, Island, Palmetto, Rocky Bluff, and South Manatee Branches all re-open Monday, October 3rd during regular hours of 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. All regularly scheduled programs will resume. CLOSURE: Central Library will remain closed Monday, October 3 and until further notice. The lots are being used to stage FPL trucks.
- Maitland Public Library: Some leaks and window damage but the library is open.
- Polk County Library Cooperative: Updates Here
- Sarasota County Libraries: Select Libraries and Historical Resources locations will be open as of Monday, October 3. Some libraries have sustained damage in addition to staffing interruptions with home damage.
Resources for Hurricane Ian Recovery Support:
- Volunteer Florida
- American Red Cross
- Gulf Coast Community Foundation
- World Central Kitchen
- Harry Chapman Food Bank of Southwest Florida
- National Heritage Responders (NHR)
TBLC Statewide Programs
Please contact the library before returning any materials to the following counties: Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Hardee, Lee and Sarasota. Also, October is invoice month for Delivery. All invoices will go out via email by 10/31/22.