Date(s) - 03/20/2018
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
*Registration has closed for this event
As the customer of any place of business, we expect a certain level of service and accommodation, but do we apply these same standards to our library? The Customer Service Experience aims to put participants in their patrons’ shoes to identify what superior service looks like and how we can achieve it every day. With a keynote address by Andrew Sanderbeck and guest presentations from service-minded businesses, we’ll spend the day identifying how others reach this level of service as well as practicing these methods first-hand.
This is an interactive and immersive day of training that allows you to return to your libraries with applicable skills and practiced techniques for creating a positive patron experience.
· Describe what superior customer service looks like
· Explore examples of good customer service behaviors in other organizations
· Demonstrate positive communication practices
· Recognize hindrances to the delivery of excellent service
· Practice techniques for managing customer expectations
A light breakfast and a lunch will be provided. Please contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any dietary restrictions we should be aware of for your lunch that day. THERE IS NO COST TO ATTEND THIS EXPERIENCE!
Registrations are closed for this event.