Date(s) - 10/17/2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Oldsmar Public Library
- Web trends and functionality needed for library websites in 2020
- ADA (American’s with Disabilities Act) Compliance and tools to make your site accessible
- Best practices for mobile website development
- UX trends and how to make your website more user-friendly
- Learn best practices for creating a website that works with users
- Understand how good UX design and ADA compliance work hand and hand
- Create a toolbox of resources help you enhance your existing website
Biography ~ Diana Silveiraldsmar Public Library
Diana is a librarian and president of Novare Library Services where she works with libraries to develop, implement and utilize technology effectively. Previously she worked at the Tampa Bay (FL) Library Consortium and the Charlotte Mecklenburg (NC) Library. She has an MLIS from UNC-Greensboro and a BS in psychology from Catawba College. Her book Library Technology Planning for Today and Tomorrow is available through Amazon and the Rowan & Littlefield Website.
Registrations are closed for this event.