Thanks to Andrew Breidenbaugh and Laura Doyle from Hillsborough County Public Library Cooperative for sharing the following…
- “Learn about your customers before you set up shop” – DemographicsNow
- “Boost your marketing power”, “lead generator”, “consumer research tool” – ReferenceUSA
- “Stay on top of the latest industry trends minus the subscription fees” – Zinio
- “Business information in on-the-go formats–perfect for your commute” – eBooks and eAudiobooks
- “Professional development”, “continuing education”, “current and expert level tutorials” – Lynda.com
- “Competitive intelligence”, “Business intelligence” – for industry and company information
And while you’re reaching out to the business and entrepreneur communities, describe the library with…
- “Connect and co-work in collaborative spaces”
- “Professional, convenient meeting spaces without the café noise or obligation to make a purchase”
- “Collaborative spaces and equipment”
They have also tweaked programs to fit a business audience, i.e. Intro to 3D Printing for Business, Photoshop Business Basics, Grant Availability for Small Business!
Want to know more? Visit the Hillsborough County Public Library Cooperative’s website and link to Business & Entrepreneur Resources.