Florida Library Delivery Service
- Input Monthly Stats (Oct 2020 – Sep 2021)
- View Frequently Asked Questions about Delivery
- Printable Internal Library Stat Sheet
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all things Delivery including but not limited to:
- Statistics submissions
- Missing or lost items
- Damaged items
- Issues with Delivery pickup/dropoff
- Weather closures
- To be subscribed to our Delivery Newsletter
All Florida libraries that are members of FLIN are eligible to participate in the Florida Library Delivery Service, which provides pickup and delivery of interlibrary loan materials among over 200 libraries throughout Florida.
For support, to request bags and to report missed deliveries, please use the form at the bottom of this page
This is the most flexible choice to print labels.
- Print multiple labels for a single library.
- Print multiple libraries on a single page.
- Print a combination of the above.
Use this filter form to create new address labels for multiple single libraries., find out if a library is a participant, or to find out a library's contact information, fill out either OCLC code or Library Name or partial name: