Nominations for the following two positions are being accepted now through April 13th, 2012. To be eligible to nominate, vote, and be a candidate, individuals must be members of REFORMA de Florida in good standing as of March, 2012. If you are not a current REFORMA de Florida Member, you can JOIN or RENEW online at www.reforma.org
Nominees (self-nominations accepted) please submit a statement of intent by email to President Loanis Menendez-Cuesta atloanis.menendez@delraylibrary.
REFORMA de Florida members in good standing will receive an email requesting their vote. Members are asked to use their registered email address to submit their vote to the Recording Secretary: Alicia K. Long at Alicia K. Longalicia.firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:00PM on April 18th, 2012.
Election results will be announced at the 2012 FLA Conference in Orlando Florida during the Annual 2012 REFORMA de Florida meeting on Thursday, April 19th, 2012 from 12:00 to 1:00 PM in Room Azalea A.
Below is a list of the positions; duration of term and description of duties:
Recording Secretary: One Year from April 2012 to April 2013
- Shall be in charge of the recording and the preservation of all records, publications and history regarding the functions and activities of this organization.
- Shall take minutes for meetings of the general membership.
- Shall pass on all records to the succeeding officer who is elected to this position.
Membership Secretary: One Year from April 2012 to April 2013
- Shall maintain information on members of REFORMA de Florida
- Shall oversee efforts to recruit new members.
- In the event that a membership committee is established at a later date, the Membership Secretary will serve as chair.